On Sunday we CELEBRATE! At Passion we take every opportunity to intentionally come together and celebrate that our God is alive and, in Him, so are we! We would love for you to join us!
We celebrate by:
- Singing songs of worship to God. This will always be focused on us recognizing God’s goodness and the love of Jesus.
- Studying and learning from the Bible. In the form of a sermon message delivered by one of our teaching pastors and always centered fully on the work and person of Jesus.
- Offering people the opportunity to find prayer and support. At the close of every service there will always be someone to spend time with you, whether you need prayer, biblical encouragement or someone to talk to over a cup of joe/java/coffee!
A typically Sunday celebration will last for about one hour and ten minutes.
EVERYONE! At Passion we believe that the extravagant love of God, offered through Jesus, is for everyone. Because of that we invite anyone to join us, from the skeptic to the surrendered, without exception and without expectation. No matter how far you find yourself from Jesus it’s never TOO far; His arms are always open wide to welcome you back into the fold. And just to be clear, at Passion we take serious Jesus’ command to be His witnesses and help people follow Him and that only happens through RELATIONSHIPS. Because of that, eventually one of us will come up and say "hi" to you. But don’t let that stop you from showing up on Sunday, because we can’t wait to meet you.
What about kids?
We love kids. Too often culture dismisses our kids as just the leaders of the future, acting as if they have little to offer today. At Passion, we believe our kids are part of the church today, not just the future of our church. Our children's and youth ministries exist for one purpose: to help your children become passionate followers of Christ. Our hope is that they would experience God in the same way we do, when we intentionally join together to celebrate Him. We have an amazing kids program that runs parallel to the main service and includes:
- A time of worship. Packed with high-energy songs geared toward helping them understand how much Jesus loves them.
- Age appropriate teaching from the Bible. Always focused on helping them grow in their walk with Jesus.
- Friendships and role models. They’ll get to know other kids their age and interact with teens and adults that care about them and their day-to-day experiences.
- A safe and secure environment. Our goal is that you never have to worry if your children are safe because safety is one of our top priorities.