On Sunday we CELEBRATE! At Passion we take every opportunity to intentionally come together and celebrate that our God is alive and, in Him, so are we! We would love for you to join us!
We celebrate by:
- Singing songs of worship to God. This will always be focused on us recognizing God’s goodness and the love of Jesus.
- Studying and learning from the Bible. In the form of a sermon message delivered by one of our teaching pastors and always centered fully on the work and person of Jesus.
- Offering people the opportunity to find prayer and support. At the close of every service there will always be someone to spend time with you, whether you need prayer, biblical encouragement or someone to talk to over a cup of joe/java/coffee!
A typically Sunday celebration will last for about one hour and ten minutes.
EVERYONE! At Passion we believe that the extravagant love of God, offered through Jesus, is for everyone. Because of that we invite anyone to join us, from the skeptic to the surrendered, without exception and without expectation. No matter how far you find yourself from Jesus it’s never TOO far; His arms are always open wide to welcome you back into the fold. And just to be clear, at Passion we take serious Jesus’ command to be His witnesses and help people follow Him and that only happens through RELATIONSHIPS. Because of that, eventually one of us will come up and say "hi" to you. But don’t let that stop you from showing up on Sunday, because we can’t wait to meet you.
What about kids?
We love kids. Too often culture dismisses our kids as just the leaders of the future, acting as if they have little to offer today. At Passion, we believe our kids are part of the church today, not just the future of our church. Our children's and youth ministries exist for one purpose: to help your children become passionate followers of Christ. Our hope is that they would experience God in the same way we do, when we intentionally join together to celebrate Him. We have an amazing kids program that runs parallel to the main service and includes:
- A time of worship. Packed with high-energy songs geared toward helping them understand how much Jesus loves them.
- Age appropriate teaching from the Bible. Always focused on helping them grow in their walk with Jesus.
- Friendships and role models. They’ll get to know other kids their age and interact with teens and adults that care about them and their day-to-day experiences.
- A safe and secure environment. Our goal is that you never have to worry if your children are safe because safety is one of our top priorities.
Who Does What?
How can you know which volunteers are fulfilling what role? Who will help you figure out where everything is at? Who is ok to be with your kids? Who can answer questions? Who can pray with you if you have a need? We've tried to think through alot of this beforehand and to make it as easy as possible to identify people who can help you in important areas. And they wear color-coded t-shirts in order to stand out!
- Black T-shirts = Our VIP Team. These amazing, smiling volunteers exists solely to make sure that first-time guests are greeted, loved and assisted in any way they need! If you are a first-time guest and they don't find you, please find them if you have ANY questions or needs!
- Blue T-shirts = Passion Kids. These are the men & women, boys & girls who love on our kids and teach them about Jesus and the Bible while the rest of us do the same in our own environment. EVERY Passion Kids volunteer has passed a comprhensive background check, works in teams, and is progressively trained on how to create a safe, loving environment for your kids. So, if you need any info or direction regarding kids, please talk to someone in blue. And please thank them while you do. Passion Kids is a critical ministry staffed by volunteers who, because they are serving our children, are missing the Celebration service happening in the other room. Blue people rock!
- Red T-shirts = P.I.T. Crew. Prayer, Intercession & Transition team. If you need prayer, if you give your life to Christ, if you give your life BACK to Christ, if you are lost or hurting, then the people in red are there to pray with you, help you, grab coffee with you, whatever you need to take that next step in your journey of following Christ.
- Grey T-shirts = Connect Team. If you need to know anything about anything about Passion Church, the people in the grey t-shirts exist to help you find the answer! From events registration to next steps to church history to...well...ANYTHING, if there is a "?" in your head, the Connect Team will help you turn it into a "!". They might not know the answer, but they would love to search it out together!